Friday 8 April 2016

Kylie Bertucci - International Blog Highlight - Theme Love

Kylie Bertucci has organised another International Blog Highlight and this time the theme is love! Thanks again Kylie!! It was great fun last time and there were lots of fabulous cards entered. Congratulations to the winners! (Click here to see who they were)



My plan was to stay away from the obvious red card......see how well that worked out for me :D

I didn't want to use hearts or make it too obviously a love card.........best laid plans etc....... lol

So here is my not Calypso Coral, not subtle, but boldly Real Red, Hearts and in your face love card!


I used the following products to make my unsubtle love card :)




Thanks for looking!

Until next time

Deb

Kylie Bertucci - International Blog Highlight - Theme Love

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Deb! I hoped to avoid the obvious as well, but ended up with several hearts on my card. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!