Thursday 2 June 2016

Stampin' Up!® 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue

How do they expect us to choose only some of  these products? I don't think there is anything I wouldn't be happy to own in this catalogue - well done Stampin' Up!®!

I know I have to pace myself, but they are all so fabulous and I can hear them.........buy me, buy me, you need me, you NEED me, YOU NEED ME!!! Lol 

What are your favourites? I love Artistically Asian, Swirly Birds, Here for You, Flourishing Phrases, Floral Boutique Suite, Bella and Friends and Pretty Kitty. I also want/need all the thinlets/framelits!

I think this has been the best Annual Catalogue I have seen! So much inspiration!

Until next time

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!