Tuesday 26 July 2016

#acardeverydayfor30days - Day 9

Today is a two for one day! Thoughtful Branches arrived yesterday and today I had a chance to play!

One of my favourite flowers is the hydrangea, I love how you get so many colours in one flower! I think the blue ones have all the colours I love best in them!

So........of course that was the first thing I wanted to make. Here they are.




I have kept them simple as I wanted the flower to be the hero! Isn't it amazing how different they look just by using different coloured cardstock!

Here are the products you will need to make the two cards:


You will also need the Thoughtful Branches bundle which will be available at my online store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debmacdowell/ from 02 August 2016.


Until tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!