Thursday 21 July 2016

Day 4 - #acardeverydayfor30days - Global Design Project #45 | Colour Challenge

Today's card is my entry for this week's colour challenge at Global Design Project #GDP045.

The colour challenge is:



The minute I saw the Wherever You Go stamp set, I immediately thought of sunrise/sunset over water which seemed to lend itself to this challenge very well. What do you think?

I guess it could make great fireworks too - maybe using the baby wipe technique! Hmm, maybe an idea for another day!!


Don't forget to go and see all the other entries - just click here!

Until tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the reflection in the water. So perfect. Thank you so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! You guys set really good examples to encourage us!

      Delete
  2. I love this card! But more - I love that you are going to do a card a day for 30 days! fun!! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Projec! ~ Krista Frattin from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Krista! Hopefully I don't run out of steam before I reach the 30 days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!