Monday 1 August 2016

#acardeverydayfor30days - Day 15

Well, the weather here is dull and gray which started me thinking about colour combinations for today's card. I decided on Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Basic Black as my colour pallette. Some could say they are boring colours to have together, but I wanted them to show warmth - something we all need in cold, wet weather!!

I saw a video on the weekend and have used that as my inspiration for the style of card. The video was by Sherry at www.stampedtreasures.com - so thanks Sherry!






Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card ~ and good for you keeping up daily post! Love the fun fold, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie! It's lovely to get feedback, sometimes you feel as if you are blogging in a vacuum! You've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!